MacroGenics is a leader in the discovery and development of innovative medicines that utilize our next generation antibody-based technologies. Our team of 300+ dedicated individuals is advancing a pipeline of product candidates to treat patients with cancer as well as various autoimmune disorders and infectious diseases. Our products and platforms have attracted multiple partnerships with leading pharmaceutical companies around the globe.
The Company considers its employees to be its most valuable asset and we are committed to providing opportunities for individuals to learn and grow as a means to further their professional development. MacroGenics' corporate culture promotes an atmosphere of innovation, open communication and teamwork where employees can see firsthand how they contribute to the success of the organization.
The Associate HCP Marketing Director/HCP Marketing Director will be responsible for the strategic development and tactical implementation of marketing programs focused on Health Care Professionals for an upcoming launch in HER2+ metastatic breast cancer. The candidate will be working in cross-functional teams with Field Sales, Medical Affairs, Market Access, and Sales Training among others. The candidate will be an integral player in leading the first launch of a product for a growing and diverse biopharmaceutical company.
Responsibilities and Job Duties
• Lead the overall brand planning process to enable development of critical success factors and key imperatives across customers to support success in the metastatic breast cancer market
• In collaboration with agency of record, develop personal and non-personal promotional plan and execute develpoment of tactics and programs, ensuring consistency with brand strategy and alignment with budget.
• Lead execution of unbranded disease education program and identify key metrics to measure effectiveness of the program. Ensure that program is effective, compliant, on time and within budget per brand objectives.
• Develop and manage relationships with key opinion leaders in HER2+ metastatic breast cancer
• Lead congress planning to effectively drive awareness for company and brand, as appropriate, at key conventions throughout the year
• Effectively manage relevant vendor, agency and consultant resources to ensure achievement of goals and adherence to budget
• Develop and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including Field Sales and Medical Affairs, to ensure achievement of core brand objectives
• Conduct market research, as appropriate, to measure effectiveness as well as track & monitor programs to drive measurable results as compared with spend (ROI)
• Gather key insights from HCP discussions, field contacts, and other mechanisms to identify drivers and barriers of market growth, as well as gaps and unmet needs in the market; bring those insights to internal stakeholder to optimize the value of the brand.
Education & Credentials
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study.
• 8+ years of pharmaceutical commercial experience.
• A minimum 6 years of marketing, product management and sales leadership experience.
• 10+ years of pharmaceutical commercial experience.
• A minimum 8 years of marketing, product management and sales leadership experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• The candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization, with high expectations and accountability.
• Be able to influence without direct authority.
• Drive results with demonstrated successful outcomes.
• Effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Travel as required by business (10-20%), including occasional weekends for Medical Congresses, Advisory Boards, etc.
None at this time
• Oncology experience preferred
MacroGenics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com or call (301) 354-3566 and/or 711 for TTD/TTY service.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.