MacroGenics is a leader in the discovery and development of innovative medicines that utilize our next generation antibody-based technologies. Our team of 300+ dedicated individuals is advancing a pipeline of product candidates to treat patients with cancer as well as various autoimmune disorders and infectious diseases. Our products and platforms have attracted multiple partnerships with leading pharmaceutical companies around the globe.
The Company considers its employees to be its most valuable asset and we are committed to providing opportunities for individuals to learn and grow as a means to further their professional development. MacroGenics' corporate culture promotes an atmosphere of innovation, open communication and teamwork where employees can see firsthand how they contribute to the success of the organization.
The Commercial Project Coordinator will support the Commercial organization in preparing for and executing the successful commercialization of margetuximab as well as future MacroGenics assets. He/she will oversee and monitor key project timelines, support the Legal/Medical/Regulatory review process, and track financial support against key projects. The Commercialization Coordinator will also provide administrative support to the commercial leadership team.
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
• Supports Commercial leaders advancing projects by organizing meetings, tracking progress, executing deliverables where applicable, and meeting deadlines as assigned. Communicates issues that arise that may interfere with progress of project or affect timelines.
• Provides support managing and reporting on commercial spending. This includes managing projects through MacroGenics contract management system (AMP), tracking invoices against purchase orders, quarterly spend versus budget, and working with finance to provide input into projections and quarterly accruals.
• Provides project management support to Legal, Medical and Regulatory (LMR) review process across functions. This includes managing calendar and agenda for LMR meetings, ensuring items are appropriately submitted on a timely basis according to policies and procedures, assist in prioritization of agenda, and tracking and monitoring changes to reviewed items.
• Manages logistics for large medical conferences including room blocks, materials shipping, exhibit registration, and other requirements for successful engagement at congresses.
• Provides administrative support for Commercial Leadership team including managing complex calendars and scheduling important meetings.
• Coordinates travel for Commercial leadership team in compliance with company policies and procedures and prepare and track expense reports in an accurate and timely manner.
• Assists with preparation of major presentations; prepares request(s) and track review/approval for any external presentations.
• Arranges complex travel (both domestic and international) and assist with visa/passport needs when needed for commercial team members.
• Assists with scheduling interivews for commercial hires, including travel assistance as necessary.
• Coordinates audio calls and web conferencing, as well as catering details for Commercial team meetings.
• Partners with administrative colleagues on company initiatives and provides back-up support in administrative colleague’s absence.
Education & Certifications
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent number of years of education and experience
• Minimum of eight years of relevant experience, with at least five of those providing administrative support to executives and/or high-performing teams
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proven track record of meeting deadlines and successfully managing processes and projects
• Learning agility – strong at adapting to new systems and developing operational improvements
• Demonstrates initiative to anticipate and solve problems and help optimize organizational processes
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail in project planning and execution
• Demonstrated proficiency with SAP reporting and Microsoft Office suite and willingness to learn other software applications as necessary
• Superior organizational and administrative skills and possesses the ability to multi-task
• Ability to function effectively in a team-based environment
• Ability to work independently, accurately, and with discretion in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge and operation of standard office equipment
• Possesses a sense of urgency in completing tasks without sacrificing accuracy
Experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry
MacroGenics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 354-3566 and/or 711 for TTD/TTY service.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.